Judy Bates, Ohio French Contest Administrator
Bonjour à tous!
With winter/holiday break passed, it is a good time to ensure that you have taken care of the essentials for Le Grand Concours 2013 by having accomplished the following:
1) reserved the days in late February or March (mid-February for FLES) when you will have the Contest administered in your school;
2) lined up a Neutral Party to receive test materials, administer the tests, and send in the answer sheets;
3) reserved the room(s) where the tests will be administered;
4) secured the funding source and determined how much time is needed to obtain a check for payment;
5) renewed your membership in AATF — http://www.frenchteachers.org;
6) obtained review materials, if desired, and informed yourself about what will be covered at each level — http://www.frenchteachers.org/concours/ ;
7) determined the correct levels and divisions for your students (information on the above web site);
8) chosen ONE of you (if you have multiple French teachers) to be the “school contact teacher” for your school.
The deadline for mailing the 2013 order form to me is January 22, 2013. (This is very important this year due to the early testing dates.) You can find the form and download it from our Ohio Chapter web site at the following address: http://aatfohio.wordpress.com
You will also need to send me BEFORE the contest dates a list of your participants, their level, division, and grade, on the CSES form (also found on the chapter web site), or a copy of any such database you might have. This does not need to be sent with the order form, but be sure you don’t forget it. Please check our chapter web site for other information you might need.
Here is a quick summary of fees:
$4.00 per test for students of AATF member
$8.00 per test for students of non-AATF member
$7.00 per CD (usually 1 CD per level)
5% of materials cost must be added for shipping ($5.00 minimum)
The order form and check made out to “Ohio Chapter, AATF” must be mailed to me by January 22, 2013. Here is the address to use for mailing the orders:
Judith Bates, Contest Administrator; 31043 Old Shore Drive; North Olmsted, OH 44070
I have had a few orders submitted already and I do thank you most sincerely. The sooner the better! If you have questions, please contact me at: email@example.com .
Je vous envoie mes meilleurs voeux pour et une Bonne Année en 2013!